Looking to join a small team and take ownership? Help Final manage application volume through risk analysis, build portfolio performance reports, and collaborate with the credit team to design intelligent anti-fraud processes.
Our product helps cardholders across the country manage their spending, secure access to their cards, and generally improve their financial lives - you have the opportunity to help scale that utility to millions of people.
We face a daunting set of challenges – reshaping an industry that isn’t prone to change, with an entirely new product that has to work every time, everywhere. We’re looking for a strong credit analyst that is process oriented, highly detailed, and works in a fast-paced environment while making sound decisions that impact the bottom line.e architecture of our industry and the motivations of our users.
- Process credit applications not completed by automated credit decisioning systems
- Verify applicant credit data and personal and online identity information
- Monitor transaction and portfolio reports and systems to proactively identify fraud and credit risk
- Update operational reporting, systems, and procedures related to credit and fraud
- Respond to customer inquiries related to credit and fraud
- Perform department internal controls and quality monitoring functions
- Collaborate with collections, customer service, fraud and dispute teams and service providers
- Support audit and examination processes
- Utilize experience and new information to push continual process improvement
- 2+ years in a fast-paced, online consumer credit card issuing operation including direct experience in underwriting and fraud prevention. Experience in fraud investigation preferred.
- Thorough understanding of credit bureau reports and risk scoring and evaluation principles
- Working knowledge of Federal regulations pertaining to the credit card industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Final is a venture-backed company based in downtown Oakland, CA a few steps from the BART. We’re a small team of intellectually curious people trying to make waves in a big industry. If interested, email us at email@example.com.
Be sure to include either a resume or your linkedin URL, as well as a link to github or your portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.