Office Manager and Customer Success
For this role, we're seeking a highly motivated individual that wants to dig-in to a dynamic startup in one of the most complex industries. You need to be ambidextrous and able to perform two jobs at once: making sure our office operates smoothly and taking care of customer issues via phone and email support.
At Final, customer support is more than answering emails - it’s about customer advocacy. Since you will be responsible for speaking with our users every day, you’ll have some of the best insights into how we can improve our product and operations. As with any dynamic startup, there is room to grow and learn on the job from a talented, entrepreneurial team in tech and finance.
Final helps cardholders across the country manage their spending, control access to their cards, and generally improve their financial lives - you have the opportunity to help scale that utility from thousands to millions of people.
We face a daunting set of challenges – reshaping an industry that isn’t prone to change, with an entirely new product that has to work every time, everywhere. That’s where you enter the fray. We need a strong performer, obsessively detailed, data-driven, deeply competitive, and laser-focused on beating the incumbents of our industry with an unrivaled customer experience.
- Running the office and coordinating visitors, events, essential services
- Going the extra mile for your office mates
- Planning fun team events and culture building experiences
- Answer incoming email tickets & phone calls
- Follow and suggest improvements to operating processes
- Provide insights and feedback to the product team about customer experience improvements
- Participate in the company feature planning and QA processes
- Quickly learn about product improvements and new features, and be able to explain them to cardholders
- Occasionally be on-call for email support on nights and weekends
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing position
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Desire to help end-users and provide them with the best experience possible
- Fast-learner, self-starter, and a team player
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- A familiarity with Zendesk or other ticketing software
Final is a venture-backed company based in downtown Oakland, CA a few steps from the BART. We’re a small team of intellectually curious people trying to make waves in a big industry. If interested, email us at email@example.com.
Be sure to include either a resume or your linkedin URL, as well as a link to github or your portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.