Principal Product Designer
You will own the design and user experience of Final’s new credit card product across mobile and web, starting with talking to potential customers, understanding ‘why’ Final is being created, and advancing the current state of the applications.
We’re excited about this role as it’s a pivotal part of our team, and as such you’ll be involved at each stage, from ideation through execution and release. As a team, we recognize that our biggest opportunity is to create the first credit card that’s designed and built for the consumer, and you can help us achieve that.
- Lead the direction of the mobile application, signup application, and web application
- Own a product design process that includes human centered design principles
- While you’re aware of design patterns, you’re willing to push the boundaries based on the unique features that Final is bringing to market
- As Final grows, you will be the lead in building the design team around you
- Your designs have been deployed in a live consumer facing mobile application
- A strong understanding of responsive web design
- You are an intellectually curious person who is passionate about navigating a world of unknowns and complexities
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the questions below to start the conversation!
- Who do you look to as design mentors currently? Design heroes you'd love to meet?
- When thinking about how you attack new projects where do you start?
- Where do you see the world of design going in the next few years?
Final is a venture-backed company based in downtown Oakland, CA a few steps from the BART. We’re a small team of intellectually curious people trying to make waves in a big industry. If interested, email us at email@example.com.
Be sure to include either a resume or your linkedin URL, as well as a link to github or your portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.