Director of Marketing
As the director of new cardholder acquisition, you are responsible for the performance of new and ongoing digital channels. You’ll own everything from forecasting and budget planning to analysis, testing, and new channel exploration. As a growth-focused company, the impact of your contributions will be immediately visible and measurable.
Final helps cardholders across the country manage their spending, control access to their cards, and generally improve their financial lives - you have the opportunity to help scale that utility from thousands to millions of people.
We face a daunting set of challenges – reshaping an industry that isn’t prone to change, with an entirely new product that has to work every time, everywhere. That’s where you enter the fray. We need a strong performer, obsessively detailed, data-driven, deeply competitive, and laser-focused on beating the incumbents of our industry on acquisition cost.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Create and refine a robust marketing plan including cross-platform marketing strategy, metrics gathering and LTV assessment
- Collaborate with other marketing, design, and engineering team members to brainstorm and bring acquisition channels, landing pages and new campaigns to life – similar to agile product development process
- Execute on growth strategies through high-frequency, high-impact experiments
- Pour over the data to understand where holes in conversion live, solve for those gaps
- 2-4 years of experience managing programmatic channel environment
- Data-focused background and can show results-based success in past positions
- Expertise in funnel optimization across largest paid media channels (Google, Facebook, etc.) and comfort in exploring new growth channels
- Highly proficient in Excel, SQL; strong understanding of a/b and multivariate testing
- Ability to create a multi-touch attribution model to give insights into where the most valuable users are (truly) converting
- Intellectual curiosity and passion about navigating a world of unknowns and complexities surrounding the growth of an entirely new payment product
- Additional consideration given to those with subject matter expertise in credit card valuations (NPV, CAC, etc.), SEM bidding and quality score models, building a growth-focused team and experience interacting with execs and board members
Bonus points if you include a short summary of a ‘winning’ acquisition plan you created and executed, including high-level metrics.
Final is a venture-backed company based in downtown Oakland, CA a few steps from the BART. We’re a small team of intellectually curious people trying to make waves in a big industry. If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include either a resume or your linkedin URL, as well as a link to github or your portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.