You’ll be building the central piece of interaction in the suite of Final products. Our mobile applications will help our customers across the world manage their spending, secure access to their cards, and generally improve their financial lives.
The Final mobile applications need to be beautiful, fast, and smart. They are our best source of data and avenue for interacting with and helping our customers. You’ll be responsible for, through what you build, monitoring, protecting, helping, and communicating with every Final customer.
- Be part of a small, but growing, product development team in an Agile software development cycle
- Work closely with Product and UX to build a variety of client applications
- Own and execute rapidly on new functionality throughout the technology stack
- Adjust focus as necessary to support all aspects of the product portfolio
- Support your teammates
- Communicate openly
- Delight your users
- Leave your mark on Final
- You are not a banker, but you do have an insatiable need to learn and shake things up in payments
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in:
- iOS frameworks, idioms, design guidelines, and best practices
- Android frameworks, idioms, design guidelines, and best practices
- REST API consumption
- A hatred for memory leaks
- Strong understanding of the common performance bottlenecks for mobile applications and how to mitigate them
- A compulsion to pragmatically and formally unit test and behaviorally test your code
- A fierce devotion to the idea that code can be both beautiful and functional
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Experience visualizing data
- An fascination with personal finance and budgeting
- Knowledge of web technologies and how to use them to supplement native technologies in a mobile environment
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
Final is a venture-backed company based in downtown Oakland, CA a few steps from the BART. We’re a small team of intellectually curious people trying to make waves in a big industry. If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include either a resume or your linkedin URL, as well as a link to github or your portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.